The school has completed the sixth and final year of a project aimed at giving the children access to mobile devices, at home and at school. After extensive research we have come to the decision that, at this present time, the iPad is the best tool for education use. Unfortunately, due to budgetary constraints, we will no longer be continuing with our 1:1 iPad scheme but have instead invested in more mobile technology to be used within the school.
To existing 1:1 iPad families:
The iPad insurance is only valid if we make a claim within 15 days of the iPad being damaged or stolen. If either of these should occur during the holiday, it is vital that you email the school using the link below immediately. Please provide the following details in your email:
- date and time of accident/theft ( and address if it wasn't at home)
- brief sentence or two about what happened
- your address
- your phone number
- names of any witnesses
- for accidental damage, the serial number of iPad (12 characters long) which is on back of iPad or can be found by going into settings, general and then 'about' (assuming the iPad still works!)
- if stolen, your police crime reference number
- When the device was last used by you
Please be aware that, if you do not report the incident to us in time to allow a claim within the 15 days, you may be liable for the replacement cost of the iPad.
To report damage or theft of the iPad, please click the link below to email us:
HOLIDAY TIME IPAD DAMAGE/THEFT REPORTING LINK
(Please note, the above link is solely for this purpose and is not for technical support.)